Transfer Start Here Go Anywhere | ECTC

Transfer: Start Here, Go Anywhere

Transfer Center

The Transfer Center is designed to assist ECTC students with transfer to a four-year institution. Let our center demystify the process with information about the courses you should take before transferring, planned visits to four-year campuses, and how and when to apply to four-year colleges for enrollment, scholarships and housing.

Why should I start at ECTC before transferring?

When you start here, you can go anywhere. When you earn an Associate in Arts or Associate in Science degree, you will be General Education Certified. That ensures you will not have to take additional general education courses at the four-year institution you transfer to, saving you money and time.

Recent studies show that ECTC graduates are actually much more likely to complete a degree at a four-year school than students who started out as freshmen at that school. We prepare you for what's ahead.

But you need to pick a major and a transfer college as soon as you can so you can take the prerequisite courses for your major while you're fulfilling your AA or AS degree requirements. That way you won't have to take more classes later.

Degrees and Transfers

Where can I transfer?

Many of our students transfer to these colleges: click on each link for information for transfer students about program plans, scholarships and application information.

Contact Information

KCTCS/Elizabethtown Community and Technical College
Advising Center ~ Transfer Services
RPC 1st Floor Room 106
600 College Street Road
Elizabethtown, KY. 42701
(270) 706-8695 or (877) 246-2322 extension 68695